Christmas Favorites

1. The best Christmas song is All I Want for Christmas is You, by Mariah Carey.
  2. The best Christmas dessert my family makes is my Aunt’s famous chocolate cake that we make every year.
  3. The best Christmas movie is Elf, and the best quote is “Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!” From Mr. Narwhal
  4. The best Christmas activity is doing a white elephant party. I do it with my friends all the time and it is always so fun and we all get funny gifts.
  5. The one gift I want to get this year is money because I am moving and going to re-do my room, so I want money to buy so more room stuff and shoes.
  6. The best holiday service project is giving my cousins (who live in a barn) stuff that they need. Last year we gave two out of the four kids bran new American Girl Dolls.
  7. The best Christmas gift to give is money because then they can buy anything they want.
  8. A fun fact about Christmas is that a Christmas reef is a symbol of enteral life.
  9. The one memory I have of Christmas that is not a good one is when my dog eat 4 oz of chocolate fudge and we had to take her to the er on Christmas eve.