Throwback Thursday: Toys Edition

There are so many things that have changed in this world! Like the music we listen too, the movies we watch, and what we wear. Here are some toys that have changed over the years.

1. Scooter boards… Scooter boards are the tiny plastic boards that you ride on with you knees. They scratch your legs up and didn’t work. I used to play with these all the time. I got so many cuts and bruises from these. These are such an interesting toy because you could never ride it the right way.
  2. Pet Hamster… These are hamsters that move. When you press the nose, it turns on and starts going all over the floor while making noises. These were me and my sisters favorite toy. The only downside is when you accidentally get the wheels stuck in your hair. They had all different kinds but they got really annoying really soon.
  3. Walkie talkies… When I was little, I would play with little kid walkie talkies all the time. I would see how far away in the house I could make it without loosing a connection. I thought these were so cool. Some would have princess or dogs on them. They never really worked unless you were five feet away from the other person with the walkie talkie.These are all the toys I used when I was little but now I think it was so weird. These are so funny to look back at because you can see how much the world has evolved and how different it is.